The long-awaited local multiplayer game mode is finally here! Fight with your friends in 1v1 arenas and see who is the master of the cave. Take a look at the other changes in this update:
Deep v.4.4.7 Update Full Change-Log
- The new local multiplayer game mode is here. Play 1v1 matches against your friends on a single PC machine. Play with 1 keyboard or connect 2 gamepads for a better experience.
- Choose between 2 PvP arenas: The Dome or Bridge Cavern (Original concept by FastAtFreddy’s).
- Customize keyboard controls in the upgraded Controls settings menu.
- Levels 8 & 15 of Chapter I and Levels 1 & 8 of Chapter II have been modified to improve the quality of life.
- You can now freely switch between each chapter. Switching between chapters will reset the progress of other chapters.
- Added a confirmation before leaving the level editor.
- Disabled menu resizing on certain platforms.
- Fixed level editor UI bugs.
- Fixed the player appearing out of bounds in Survive and Small levels bug.
- Minor text and UI visual tweaks.